Swindon and Wiltshire Higher Futures
"Over the next three to five years, more than three quarters of businesses (77%) expect to increase the number of employees using higher-level skills in their jobs"*
Higher Futures can work your business to up-skill your employees with bespoke higher level training solutions created in partnership with our class leading providers, saving you time and money.
The business benefits:
- Tailored, flexible specialist support to fit your business needs.
- Local access to the expertise of class leading universities, colleges and providers from around the UK.
- Increased productivity and motivation achieved through up-skilling staff and improved motivation.
- Talent pool access and development including access to the military community.
- Opportunities to collaborate with similar businesses to develop courses to meet local industry needs.
- Cost effective training solutions that save you time and money.
- Access to free impartial information, guidance and advice
- A dedicated Account Manager working with you to tailor a solution.
The employee benefits:
- Access to higher quality professional training, endorsed by businesses through a local Centre of Excellence.
- Receive free impartial information, advice and guidance.
- Support to identify current skills and experience, future career pathways and local employment opportunities.
- Recognition of prior learning so that you can complete a qualification quicker.
- Improved job satisfaction and the opportunity to learn in an environment with like-minded people.
The first service of its kind in the country for more information contact Mandy Timbrell, Higher Futures Manager, telephone 01225 712731 or email Mandy.Timbrell@swlep.co.uk. For more information please visit the Higher Futures website.
*CBI education and skills survey 2016.
Higher Futures is delivered by Wiltshire Council and Swindon Borough Council on behalf of Swindon and Wiltshire LEP.